Pegasus Bay Wine Dinner
5-course Food & Wine Tasting Menu
The legendary wines from Pegasus Bay will be welcomed at InterContinental Wellington for one night of the finest food & wine matching. Known as Canterbury's flagship winery and one of NZ's classic producers, Pegasus Bay has the reputation of growing grapes of the highest quality and expression since the 1970s.
The event will be hosted by InterContinental Wellington's chefs and joined by Edward Donaldson, one of the members of the family-owned and family-operated winery.
The 5-course tasting menu will showcase the below food & wine matches:
- Amouse Bouche matched with Bel Canto Riesling
- First Course with Prima Donna Pinot Noir
- Fish Course with Estate Chardonnay
- Meat Course with Maestro Merlot-Cabernet-Malbec
- Dessert with Finale Noble Sauvignon Semillon
Learn more about our full food & wine tasting menu below.
This is an event not to be missed and due to sell out. Limited seating available.
Wed 19 May 2021 6:00 PM
Price: $140 per person
Hosted at Chameleon Restaurant, InterContinental Wellington - 2 Grey Street